18-Wheeler AccidentLawyers in Houston
table of contents
- Truck Accident FAQs
- Why Hire a Houston Truck Accident Lawyer?
- What is the Cost of a Truck Accident Lawyer to Represent Me?
- Why is Early Investigation After A Truck Accident So Important?
- What to Do at the Scene?
- What Compensation is Available to Trucking Accident Injury Victims?
- How Much are Settlements for Commercial Truck Wrecks?
- How to Maximize Compensation After a Truck Accident?
- About Some of Our Victories in 18-Wheeler Truck Wreck Cases
- Using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations After an Accident
- Why Look for Dangerous Equipment on Big Rigs?
- Where Fatal Houston Truck Accidents Take Place [Interactive Map]
- Texas Semi-Truck Accident Statistics [Infographic]
Table of Contents
Your Houston Truck AccidentInformation Center
Generally, tractor-trailers or other commercial vehicles carry a minimum of $1 million of liability insurance. There are few situations where the truck may have less insurance and many cases where the truck is covered by more than $1 million of liability insurance. The larger the trucking company the more likely it is that they have excess insurance above their primary policy.
Anytime your health insurance company pays a medical bill that can be part of a lawsuit against a trucking company; the health insurance company can be expected to seek to be paid back for the medical expenses that they have paid. The payback obligation is called subrogation. If we accept your case, we will also handle the subrogation issues and work to maximize the compensation that you take home in your pocket.
Insurance carriers for trucking companies are like other insurance companies in that they do not want to pay fair value unless they are made to do so. Do not for one second believe that an insurer for the truck driver will treat you fairly without an attorney. If an insurance company adjuster is “accepting responsibility” or telling you to “send us your medical bills”- run do not walk, to the best trucking accident attorney you can find.
Successful Truck Injury Lawsuits
We strictly limit the number of cases we accept to represent our clients. Our truck accident lawyers have won countless multimillion-dollar settlements. For our 18-wheeler truck accident clients.
We have the reputation, skill, and experience for your truck crash case. We work to obtain the maximum compensation for your injury or loss of a loved one.
Call (281) 587-1111
Contact A Leading HoustonTruck Accident Lawyer
Never a Charge For Initial Case Consultation! (281) 587-1111