Construction sites are some of the most dangerous places to work. Given these dangerous working conditions, accidents are all too common. Accidents may cause serious injuries like those involving the spinal cord, brain injuries, or even death. In some cases, construction accidents will involve OSHA investigations and could include multiple parties. In the event of an accident, make sure you fully consider the scope of your legal options and discuss them with a lawyer familiar with construction accidents.
Table of Contents
Your Houston Construction accidentsInformation Center
- Social Media & Personal Injury Lawsuits
- What To Do If You’re Injured In A Company Car
- Fall Protection for Workers
- Determining if Someone is an Independent Contractor or an Employee
- OSHA Rules and Fall Prevention
- List of Most Dangerous Jobs in Houston
- How OSHA Violations Cause Fatal Accidents
- Compensation for Workplace Injuries in Texas
Speak to an experienced Houston construction accident lawyer
Some of the Baumgartner Law Firm’s construction injury cases have actually resulted in the third-party manufacturer designing a safer product. We are confident that these safer products will save others from serious injuries or from losing a loved one in the future.
Contact A HoustonConstruction Accident Attorney
In the unfortunate event, you or a loved one are involved in a construction accident work with Houston construction accident attorney Gregory Baumgartner at the Baumgartner Law Firm (281) 587-1111.