Cypress, TXPersonal Injury Attorney
The personal injury attorneys at Baumgartner Law Firm, have been fighting for personal injury victims in for over 35 years. The Baumgartner Law Firm serves Cypress, Texas, has a proven track record of obtaining the maximum compensation for its clients in Cypress, the greater Houston area, and throughout the state of Texas.
An accident or accidental injury can affect your ability to earn an income and place a heavy burden on your entire family. At Baumgartner Law Firm, we understand how traumatic this experience can be, and we also know how vital, personalized attention is during these times.
Our approach is to listen, understand, work on our proven approach and start working immediately for our clients.
While our clients are recuperating, we are fighting to make sure they receive the maximum compensation possible. We are well-versed in information gathering, documentation of losses, and negotiation of a personal injury or car accident settlement. After doing thousands of settlements for our clients over the years, we’ve seen just about everything, and, more importantly, we know exactly how to mount an effective strategy for all types of cases.
Selecting a Cypress, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
When selecting a competent injury attorney to handle your case, these three things are of paramount importance:
- Experience in Field: Mr. Baumgartner’s decades of experience in personal injury make him the go-to attorney for those who want a stress-free process with competent representation and maximum compensation. While other attorneys dabble in dozens of practice areas, Mr. Baumgartner only handles personal injury and has become one of Texas’ premier authorities in the field.
- Experience in Area: When an accident or injury happens, it’s essential to deal with a local attorney who knows the area, the residents, and the companies. An attorney who has built a practice through hard work, community involvement, and investment. For the area of Cypress, Texas, there is no firm more ingrained in the community than the Baumgartner Law Firm.
- Proven Track Record: In the end, nothing matters more than results. We have over 35 years of experience winning millions of dollars for our clients. Those years have helped fine-tune our approach and our expectations. We expect to get the maximum amount possible for our clients, and we have devised a strategy to accomplish this, a procedure that has taken years to perfect and which we put at the service of our clients. Getting the most for our clients requires understanding what “most” means. Without the wealth of experience that our firm has, attorneys will often leave money on the table seeking quick settlements while we fight to receive the best compensation possible for our clients.
While our clients are recuperating, we are fighting to ensure they receive the maximum compensation possible. We are well-versed in information gathering, documentation of losses, and negotiation of a settlement. After doing thousands of settlements for our personal injury clients over the years, we’ve seen just about everything. More importantly, we know exactly how to mount an effective strategy for all types of cases.
Car Accidents in Cypress, TX
Car accidents can be traumatic. After getting hurt in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation and to collect damages if someone else’s negligence caused the accident. Call one of the best car accident lawyers in Houston, to discuss your case if you or a family member has suffered an injury.
Determining fault in an accident is not always obvious, so we recommend you contact our law firm to learn if you have a case and how to proceed. At Baumgartner Law Firm, we have collected millions of dollars for our clients who have suffered damages. We want to help you receive the compensation you need to get your life back on track after an auto accident injury.
What to do After a Car Wreck in Cypress?
There are a few things you need to do after an auto accident:
- Don’t leave the scene: Stop the car and ensure you’re safe. Never drive away from the scene of a crash.
- Safety First: Once you’re safe, call the police. The police report is beneficial in determining fault and as official documentation of the accident.
- Get an Accurate Record: If possible, you also want to make an accurate record of the accident, which means taking lots of pictures and exchanging information with the other driver. If there are any witnesses, try to get their contact information.
- Accurate Statements: We recommend that you do not give a recorded statement to the adverse insurance company, but if you do, you may want to seek a free consultation with a qualified personal injury lawyer before giving the account. The truth is that volunteering information to the other guy’s insurer can and will be used against you.
- Medical Attention: If you are injured, seek immediate medical care. It is also prevalent that some symptoms are often unnoticed until days after the accident; it’s essential to find medical attention by visiting an emergency room or your doctor. Internal injuries left untreated could have lingering consequences, including cognitive impairment and behavioral changes.
- Contact our Law Firm: Getting the best legal representation from the beginning is essential. Our car accident lawyers can advise you as to the right course of action, and we can begin to gather all the necessary documents to help you fight for your rights.
- Handling Insurance Calls: Insurance companies may record your phone call, and even innocent statements could be used against you. The best course of action is not to talk to the insurance company until you speak to your attorney. Please don’t fall victim to signing quick settlement offers, which make it practically impossible to recuperate the amount you’re entitled to.
Car accidents are widespread and often life-altering. In Texas alone, there is a reportable traffic collision every 57 seconds, an injury every 1 minute and 59 seconds, and a fatality every 2 hours and 20 minutes. Many of these accidents happen on US 290 between Brenham and Cypress. It’s important to stay vigilant and drive carefully, but often car accidents happen without warning, and it’s crucial to receive the best medical care and legal representation.
Need an Attorney for Your Personal Injury
18-Wheeler Semi-Truck Accidents
There are over 500,000 accidents involving 18-wheeler trucks and over 5,000 fatalities. The clear majority of these injuries and deaths are sustained by people driving the car and not the drivers of the 18-wheeler.
18-wheeler accidents on US 290 in Cypress are common.
Truck drivers are under much pressure to deliver the cargo and are often fatigued, despite laws mandating a certain amount of rest between driving hours. Some reports indicate that as many as 20% of drivers have reported falling asleep at the wheel. Because of the massive size and weight of these 18-wheelers, accidents involving them typically result in serious injury. Put our truck accident investigation team to work on your case.
Baumgartner Law Firm has spent decades fighting for the rights of people hurt in 18-wheeler wrecks. We know how the insurance peculiarities of the claims process for these types of accidents, and our truck accident lawyers have a proven track record of fighting and winning significant 18-wheeler accident settlements for our clients.
Drunk Driving Injury Accidents
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there are over 10,000 fatalities due to drunk driving. The estimated economic cost of alcohol-impaired crashes is more than 144 billion. In Texas alone, there are over 17,000 drunk driving fatalities.
Nothing is more traumatic and infuriating than being the victim of a preventable accident. If a drunk driver has injured you, you have rights such as rights to full and fair compensation, including pain and suffering and possibly punitive damages.
Texas is cracking down on drunk drivers with more resources and stricter penalties. However, we still see too many cases of drunk driving injury accidents happen every single day in Cypress alone. Our law firm is an expert in the field of drunk driving litigation, and we can help you navigate this legal process and get your life back to normal as soon as possible. Call a DWI accident lawyer for a free consultation. Our drunk driving accident lawyers in Houston also handle punitive damage claims.
Every day, millions of Texans entrust their kids to daycare facilities. Though these facilities are regulated, the regulation is often inadequate, and thousands of injuries happen every single month. Most of these injuries are not intentional but rather a result of negligence like failing to supervise adequately. Injuries range from minor injuries, such as bruises and scrapes, to severe ones, such as broken bones and we have even handled wrongful death cases due to daycare negligence. Call us to speak with a daycare injury attorney in Houston. (281) 587-1111.
Any injury due to negligence, including inattentiveness and irresponsibility, is often the caretaker’s responsibility.
Our children are our most significant treasures, and any injury can be devastating. If your child was injured in a daycare, and you suspect it was due to negligence or bad practices by the daycare, you may be entitled to compensation. Our law firm has been helping injured children for over 35 years and has handled many of the most high-profile daycare injury cases in the Houston area.
Unlike broken bones, which can often mend well, brain injuries can be catastrophic injuries, and victims sometimes never fully recover. Brain cells cannot regenerate, and the connection between them remains broken once they’re damaged. Even worse, these brain injuries could have a dramatic effect on cognition and could permanently alter personality.
If you’ve been involved in an accident, such as a car accident or motorcycle accident, you may have suffered a brain injury without it being apparent for weeks. Of course, brain injuries could happen in many other settings, such as work-related accidents.
Brain injuries are particularly tricky to handle legally. They require specialized expertise in the matter and years of experience. We have helped many people get multi-million dollar settlements after a head injury accident.
Construction Site Accidents
Construction is a dangerous profession. More than 20% of all work-related fatalities happen while working in the construction industry. Though this industry is heavily regulated by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), there are so many dangers inherent in the sector that eliminating accidents is practically impossible. Moreover, the regulations set forth by OSHA are always changing and expanding. Honest employers have a hard time often following all these regulations, and many others ignore or cut corners while doing a dangerous job so much more so.
If you’re injured in a construction accident, more than one party is likely involved, and proper evaluation is needed to determine liability and cause. The firm has been helping clients involved in construction accidents for decades. It has the right toolkit to gather the necessary facts, determine the cause of action and recuperate damages and compensation for our clients. The complexities of these cases require unique know-how that takes years to acquire. If you’ve been injured in a construction accident, call our offices to set up a free consultation.
Boating or Jet Ski Accidents
Texas is blessed to have great weather and lots of waterways to enjoy aquatic activities, including boating and jet skis. Unfortunately, while enjoying these activities, many people forget the dangers of boats and jet skis. They fail to acknowledge that these vehicles can often be more dangerous than a car.
There are over 600,000 registered boats in the state of Texas. Most boat owners are responsible, but thousands of boating accidents happen every year with so many vessels moving around. When you add sun, alcohol, and disregard for safety to a vehicle of any type, there are bound to be injuries or fatal boating accidents.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in a boating or jet ski accident, please call our law firm for a free consultation.
Making the Right Choice for Personal Injury Representation in Cypress, Texas
You have many choices when it comes to personal injury legal representation. However, suppose you’re looking for a competent attorney with decades of experience, a proven track record of winning, and a friendly and eager disposition to help. In that case, you need to contact the top-rated personal injury lawyers at Baumgartner Law Firm.
We’ve built a successful practice honing our skills while maintaining the highest ethical standards of care for our clients. When you walk into our law firm, you are not just another client; we will strive to treat you like family. We spend our days working and fighting for your rights to get the best legal representation and the maximum compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of:
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Wrecks
- Uber Accident
- Lyft Crash
- Accident with an Amazon Van
- Drunk Driving Injury Accident
- Daycare Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Boating or Jet Ski Accidents
We also serve:
Free Injury Case Consultations
Call our offices for a free consultation. We want to put our over 35 years of experience to work for you. We don’t take the privilege of representing our clients lightly, which is why most of our business comes from referrals from satisfied clients.
We strictly limit the number of cases we accept to be able to provide the time, attention, and service you deserve. Call (281) 587-1111 to schedule a free consultation on an injury accident in the Cypress, TX area.