Personal InjuryDo You Need to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Atascocita?
If your injuries were severe, and there is enough insurance coverage, your case may have significant settlement value. Seeking compensation after an accident is your right as a Texan. Compensation in Texas can include your medical expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disability or disfigurement, and the money you lost from not working while you recover.
Commonly, insurance companies may try to infer that you need not retain an attorney for your injuries. Sometimes, the insurer will simply send you a check and a release and hope you sign it. Unfortunately, if you agree to a settlement or sign a formal release, you have waived your right to pursue more compensation.
Most insurance companies offer lowball numbers to the people not represented hoping they will accept the offer. Another insurance tactic is to “accept responsibility” but never intend to pay fair compensation for the liability.
These are only some of the reasons you need to hire a reputable lawyer.
We take great pride in our personal service at the Baumgartner Law Firm. If we agree to accept your case, you will receive top-notch representation from our personal injury lawyers. Your case will be handled by a lawyer and not just a paralegal. You will not be a number to us but a friend.
When you hire us, we will take these steps:
- Investigate your case – we will obtain the evidence to document and prove the cause of your injuries. Evidence can include witness interviews, photographs, receiving the crash report, and related items.
- Obtain your medical records – we will study your medical records and consult with your doctors to determine the nature and extent of your injuries and how they relate to the accident. We will also learn how your injuries impact your life.
- Seek maximum compensation for you – we will deal with the insurance company to fight for maximum compensation for your injuries. Our law firm has obtained maximum compensation for over three decades for thousands of Texas families.
Types of accidents that our law firm handles
Our law firm is strictly limited to personal injury cases. We handle no other type of legal matter. The following are some cases that we take.
Typical case injuries
Over the last 35 years, Baumgartner Law Firm has represented clients in Atascocita and the greater Houston area to great success. We have extensive experience in injuries like:
- Neck and back injury with surgery
- fractures and broken bones
- brain injury
- 3rd-degree burns
- other catastrophic injuries
Because we limit the number of cases we agreed to work on, it gives us time to serve you personally. We get to know you as a person and take the time to understand your injuries and the impact they have on you. Our reputation for achieving maximum compensation has been hard-earned over three decades. We have the experience necessary to evaluate your damages and to fight the insurance company for every penny.
Need an Attorney for Your Personal Injury?
Our Atascocita Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you or a loved one suffered a severe injury or was killed in an accident, the Atascocita, Texas personal injury attorneys at Baumgartner Law Firm can help. For almost three decades, we have focused solely on severe personal injury cases, giving our attorneys a depth of experience. And that has earned us a reputation for getting maximum compensation and the highest rating available for a personal injury lawyer in Texas. We have helped families in Atascocita and Conroe, get full and fair justice.