What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?Click for a Free Consultation
Passenger Claims and Car Accidents
Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
During your first consultation, it is helpful to have the following information about your car accident, if available:
- The date of the car accident
- The general location of the crash
- The case number from the officers investigating the collision
- Any information regarding the identity of the negligent driver
- Any photographs of your vehicle or the other vehicle
- A summary of the injuries you sustained in the car accident
- A list of any medical treatment you have received for your injuries
- Information about your auto insurance policy
- Discussions with the adjuster
- Whether or not you gave a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster
If you don’t have any of this information, no problem! Call us for a free injury accident claims consultation.
How to Talk with a Personal Injury Lawyer About my Crash?
When calling a car injury law firm, here are some helpful guidelines to make the most of your conversation:
- Summarize how the collision happened, the more concisely the better. (like I was on the freeway and traffic slowed and I was struck in the rear.)
- Be prepared for questions, as a skilled attorney will know what facts are important and which are not.
- Ask as many questions as needed to get an understanding of your options.
- Realize the attorney is not getting paid for this time.
Take Advantage of Talking With a Leading Car Crash Attorney
A traffic accident that seems straightforward at first glance can often be more complicated than you can imagine. Accidents in Houston are usually investigated by the local precinct or the Houston Police Department. Occasionally, the Texas Highway Patrol will investigate a severe crash.
If you retain our Houston car accident lawyers, we will obtain the crash report and provide you with a copy. If you want to get a copy of the crash report yourself, click here for a guide on how to do that.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation- (281) 587-1111
- What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
- What should I do right after a car accident?
- How is a typical car accident investigation conducted?
- What damages are available for car accident injuries?
- Damages for a wrongful death car accident
- The most common causes of car accidents in Houston
- The most common types of car accidents in Houston
- Common Houston car wreck injuries
- Can I get medical treatment if I don’t have health insurance?
- What does it cost to hire the best lawyer for my Houston car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Texas?
- How much is the average car accident settlement?
- Is the insurance company settlement offer for my car accident fair?
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in Houston?
- Rear End Car Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- How Do I Get Insurance Information in Texas After an Accident If the Other Driver Won’t Give It to Me?
- What is the average value of a semi-truck settlement?
- How to Negotiate a Car Accident Injury Claim Without a Lawyer
- How to Value Your Car When It’s a Total Loss
- Were You A Passenger During a Serious Car Accident?
- Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
- Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
- Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
- How to Get a Houston Accident Report
“I didn’t have a high opinion of attorneys until I met Greg Baumgartner. His sense of ethics and fairness is outstanding. If you need an advocate, someone to protect your rights and fight for you, I would recommend you turn to the Baumgartner Law Firm. You will not find a more honest, authentic group of people who have your best interests at heart.”