HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERClick for a Free Consultation
What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
During your first consultation, it is helpful to have the following information about your car accident, if available:
- The date of the car accident
- The general location of the crash
- The case number from the officers investigating the collision
- Any information regarding the identity of the negligent driver
- Any photographs of your vehicle or the other vehicle
- A summary of the injuries you sustained in the car accident
- A list of any medical treatment you have received for your injuries
- Information about your auto insurance policy
- Discussions with the adjuster
- Whether or not you gave a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster
A traffic accident that seems straightforward at first glance can often be more complicated than you can imagine. Accidents in Houston are usually investigated by the local precinct or the Houston Police Department. Occasionally, the Texas Highway Patrol will investigate a severe crash. If you retain us, we will obtain the crash report and provide you with a copy if you so desire. If you want to get a copy of the crash report yourself, click here for a guide on how to do that.
- What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
- What should I do right after a car accident?
- How is a typical car accident investigation conducted?
- What damages are available for car accident injuries?
- Damages for a wrongful death car accident
- The most common causes of car accidents in Houston
- The most common types of car accidents in Houston
- Common Houston car wreck injuries
- Can I get medical treatment if I don’t have health insurance?
- What does it cost to hire the best lawyer for my Houston car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Texas?
- How much is the average car accident settlement?
- Is the insurance company settlement offer for my car accident fair?
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in Houston?
- Rear End Car Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- How Do I Get Insurance Information in Texas After an Accident If the Other Driver Won’t Give It to Me?
- What is the average value of a semi-truck settlement?
- How to Negotiate a Car Accident Injury Claim Without a Lawyer
- Value Your Car When It’s Totaled
- How to Value Your Car When It’s a Total Loss
- Were You A Passenger During a Serious Car Accident?
- Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
- Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
- Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
“I didn’t have a high opinion of attorneys until I met Greg Baumgartner. His sense of ethics and fairness is outstanding. If you need an advocate, someone to protect your rights and fight for you, I would recommend you turn to the Baumgartner Law Firm. You will not find a more honest, authentic group of people who have your best interests at heart.”