(281) 587-1111
practice area background

How Much Are Car Accident Settlements

Click for a Free Consultation
practice areas video 1

Passenger Claims and Car Accidents

practice areas video 2

Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm

practice areas video 3

Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?

practice areas video 4

Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?

X
Our reputation for winning huge car accident settlements has been earned over three decades.

Car Accident

Attorney
in Houston

If you’re searching online for all the information surrounding auto accident settlements, you have landed on the right page.  We understand that settling a car accident claim can be a tricky business and therefore you need the assistance of a top law firm.   Our car injury law firm is the team for you with our 35 years of experience in auto accident settlement cases, we can help you.

Whether you have been involved in an accident yourself and have sustained a personal injury or a family member has been injured through no fault of their own, we can handle your case.  From start to finish, our team will guide you through the entire car accident settlement process.

End your search for an experienced car accident lawyer.  We are one of the leading car accident settlement law firms in Texas.

Call us at (281) 587-1111!

Can I make a car accident claim if I am partly at fault?

Possibly. Texas is a comparative responsibility state. If you are less responsible than the other driver, you may be entitled to recover your damages, less the percentage of your own fault. For example:

Joey was in an accident where the other driver failed to yield the right of way and struck Joey’s car at an intersection. The other driver was ticketed. However, Joey was speeding at the time as shown by the computer download from his car, and speeding was confirmed by witnesses to the crash. A jury found Joey to be 20% at fault and the other driver 80% at fault. Joey would be entitled to 80% of his total damages.

Why Hire an Auto Accident Attorney in Houston?

One of the most vital steps in obtaining fair damages in a car crash injury claim is to choose the right attorney for your case. Our award-winning Houston personal injury law firm has been winning big cases for over three decades. Call us at (281) 587-1111 or send us an email.

VIEW CASE RESULTS

Contact A Houston

Auto
Accident
Attorney

Call our experienced Houston car accident lawyers to see how we may be able to help- NEVER A CHARGE FOR AN INITIAL INJURY CASE CONSULTATION- 281-587-1111!