Top 7 Legal Technology Blogs
Written by greg on March 12, 2016
One of the biggest challenges today for busy attorneys is to keep abreast of new advances in technology that can help their practices and personal productivity. With the recent wave of mobile advances, the prospect of super fast cell service and internet speeds 10 times faster than we are used to using, keeping up with technology is no longer optional.
Attorneys are “change adverse” by nature, and lawyers who embrace technology will be in a much better position to compete for new business.
Here is a list of useful technology blog sites what can make keeping up with legal technology easier.
- https://www.attorneyatwork.com/ great recourse for attorneys with product reviews and helpful practice information.
- https://www.lawsitesblog.com/ authored by Robert Ambrogi- provides legal technology news.
- http://www.iphonejd.com Jeff Richardson authors this blog with product reviews and apple oriented technology for law firms.
- http://blog.technolawyer.com/ register to receive technology articles by email, authored by many different experts on subjects useful to attorneys.
- https://abovethelaw.com/technology/ good articles including one of my favorite tech authors Nicole Black.
- http://www.lawtechnologytoday.org/ covers new products that are useful to attorneys and various how to articles.
- https://lawyerist.com great articles covering subjects of interest to attorneys as well as technology.