HOUSTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERClick for a Free Consultation
What does it cost to hire the best lawyer for my Houston car accident?
In short, nothing upfront.
All of the cases we agree to take on are handled on a “contingency fee basis.” A contingency fee means that our pay as your personal injury attorney is contingent, or depends, upon our recovering money for your damages from the insurance company. If we are unable to recover money on your behalf, you owe us nothing. We advance litigation costs as necessary to develop your car accident injury case as needed. In the event that we are successful in recovering money, we will get paid back for our out-of-pocket expenses from the settlement.
In short, there is no out-of-pocket expense for you to hire us as your car accident attorneys. You should always seek to hire the best car accident lawyer in Houston you can find.
Our law firm has been protecting the financial future of injured Houstonians for over 35 years. We have recovered countless multimillion-dollar results. Our high success comes from the fact that we limit the number of cases we accept to provide the best possible service to the clients we do take.
By limiting our cases, we focus the time, attention, and resources necessary to maximize compensation for our clients. If you have been hurt in a car accident in Houston call the Baumgartner Law Firm for a no-obligation consultation. There is never a charge for an initial injury accident consultation. Feel free to ask your questions, and we will do our best to answer those for you.
Call us at 281-587-1111 or fill out the online contact form by clicking here.
- What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
- What should I do right after a car accident?
- How is a typical car accident investigation conducted?
- What damages are available for car accident injuries?
- Damages for a wrongful death car accident
- The most common causes of car accidents in Houston
- The most common types of car accidents in Houston
- Common Houston car wreck injuries
- Can I get medical treatment if I don’t have health insurance?
- What does it cost to hire the best lawyer for my Houston car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Texas?
- How much is the average car accident settlement?
- Is the insurance company settlement offer for my car accident fair?
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in Houston?
- Rear End Car Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- How Do I Get Insurance Information in Texas After an Accident If the Other Driver Won’t Give It to Me?
- What is the average value of a semi-truck settlement?
- How to Negotiate a Car Accident Injury Claim Without a Lawyer
- Value Your Car When It’s Totaled
- How to Value Your Car When It’s a Total Loss
- Were You A Passenger During a Serious Car Accident?
- Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
- Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
- Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
“I didn’t have a high opinion of attorneys until I met Greg Baumgartner. His sense of ethics and fairness is outstanding. If you need an advocate, someone to protect your rights and fight for you, I would recommend you turn to the Baumgartner Law Firm. You will not find a more honest, authentic group of people who have your best interests at heart.”