What to Provide the Insurance Adjuster With In a Texas Auto Accident Injury ClaimClick for a Free Consultation
Passenger Claims and Car Accidents
Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
An insurance adjuster will need the documentation of all injuries in order to evaluate and settle a personal injury claim. The following is a list of specific items the adjuster will need to see in order to evaluate your injury.
- The accident report: If you have it, give it to the adjuster. If you don’t, the adjuster can obtain it.
- Copies of your medical bills
- Copies of your medical records that are related to the treatment you received for the injuries of the accident
- A letter signed by your employer documenting lost wages during the time you missed work because of any injuries sustained in the accident.
- Information regarding your health insurance policy.
- Whether or not you are on Medicare or Medicaid.
- Photos of your injuries