What is the statute of limitations in Texas?Click for a Free Consultation
What is the statute of limitations for car accidents in Texas?
The general statute of limitations for car accidents in Texas is two years from the date of the crash. You must either settle your claim or file a lawsuit before the statute of limitations has expired. If the statute of limitations has expired, you may have waived your right to seek compensation for your injuries.
There are other laws in Texas that can limit the time you have to make claims, like claims against governmental entities. Always talk with an experienced personal injury law firm near me, for a consultation about how soon to act.
Don’t Wait to Speak With a Top Car Crash Attorney
Never wait until the last minute to seek help from a qualified and experienced auto injury attorney. Many of the top injury law firms in Houston will not accept a case right before the statute of limitations runs. in short, research and contact the attorney of your choosing right away- do not delay!
There are other time limitations that can impact a personal injury case. Call an experienced Houston car accident attorney to learn more.
- What information should I have available for my consultation with a car accident lawyer?
- What should I do right after a car accident?
- How is a typical car accident investigation conducted?
- What damages are available for car accident injuries?
- Damages for a wrongful death car accident
- The most common causes of car accidents in Houston
- The most common types of car accidents in Houston
- Common Houston car wreck injuries
- Can I get medical treatment if I don’t have health insurance?
- What does it cost to hire the best lawyer for my Houston car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations in Texas?
- How much is the average car accident settlement?
- Is the insurance company settlement offer for my car accident fair?
- How long does a car accident lawsuit take in Houston?
- Rear End Car Accident Lawyer in Houston, TX
- How Do I Get Insurance Information in Texas After an Accident If the Other Driver Won’t Give It to Me?
- What is the average value of a semi-truck settlement?
- How to Negotiate a Car Accident Injury Claim Without a Lawyer
- How to Value Your Car When It’s a Total Loss
- Were You A Passenger During a Serious Car Accident?
- Car Accidents Attorney Houston Texas Baumgartner Law Firm
- Did Texting and Driving Hurt You?
- Why Should You Hire a Real Trial Lawyer?
- How to Get a Houston Accident Report
“I didn’t have a high opinion of attorneys until I met Greg Baumgartner. His sense of ethics and fairness is outstanding. If you need an advocate, someone to protect your rights and fight for you, I would recommend you turn to the Baumgartner Law Firm. You will not find a more honest, authentic group of people who have your best interests at heart.”