What to Provide the Insurance Adjuster on a Texas Auto Accident Injury Claim
An insurance adjuster will need the documentation of injury in order to evaluate and settle a personal injury claim. The following is a list of items that the adjuster will need to see in order to evaluate your injury.
Insurance Adjuster Items Meaning
- The accident report – if you have it give it to the adjuster if you don’t adjuster can obtain it.
- Copies of your medical bills
- Copies of your medical records that are related to the treatment you received for the injuries of the accident
- a letter signed by your employer documenting your lost wages during that time she missed work because of the injury sustained in the accident.
- Information regarding your health insurance policy.
- Whether or not you are on Medicare or Medicaid.
- Photos of your injuries